In a new interview with Punch,Kelly Hansome once again addressed his rift with M.I and Kenny Ogungbe.
"A lot of people take things too personal,especially M.I and baba Keke,they took my music too personal,if I did not beef M.I he would not be where he is today.I am not the one that made him,he has chocolate city and Audu Maikori to thank for that and they are my friends,but at the end of the day,it was a marketing strategy for them,I put him at a point where people could listen and appreciate his music,I am looking forward to us working together.
"M.I is at the top of his games,he has several endorsement deals,because of the issues I had,the endorsement I was supposed to have with Globacom was cancelled and I don't blame the company".
The singer said that many of his colleagues are successful today because they were able to cover their controversies,but the record label he worked with did not cover up his,instead they were pushing it outside,because in their mind he had already been sentenced to death and they didn't want him to be "on top of his games" anymore.
He also disclosed that he did not know why they did that,and wished that they could give him a reason,if possible,through the national T.V.
Kelly also told Saturday Beats that he has since apologized to the people who felt offended by his song especially Ogungbe and M.I.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment,and share your view,thank you.